International Student Pilots

At Flyright Aviation we have students from all around the world coming to learn to fly. We design our pilot training courses to meet the needs of our international students. If your dream is becoming an airline pilot or aviation professional — then Flyright Aviation is the right place.

If you are interested in flight training is Flyright Aviation please contact our office at (702) 769-7715 or by email at

TSA and Visa Frequently Asked Questions?

Who needs to obtain a student visa for flight training?

A student visa is required for anyone who is not a U.S citizen or permanent U.S. resident and wishes to receive flight training for a certificate or rating in the United States.

Do permanent residents who are not U.S. citizens need to obtain a student visa before flight training?

Perminate residents do not need to obtain a student visa, but are required to obtain a TSA's "Permission to Initiate Training" approval before starting any flight training.

How can a U.S citizen prove citizenship?

Students that are citizens of the United States must provide proof of citizenship upon initial flight training. Copies will be made and placed in the student's flight training records. The following documents can be used to provide proof of citizenship:

  • A valid unexpired U.S. passport; or
  • A U.S birth certificate and a government-issued picture ID; or
  • A Consular Report of Birth Aboard (FORM FA-240) and a government-issued picture ID; or
  • A Certificate of Birth (FORM FS-545 or DS-1350) and a government-issued picture ID; or
  • A Certificate of Citizenship and a government-issued picture ID.

Where we are located.

  • Flyright Aviation, Inc.

    2634 Airport Drive #101
    North Las Vegas, NV 89032

Give us a squawk.

  • * signifies a required field.

Find us on these social networks.

  • Facebook